Children and Young Persons Services
Preparing for a Better Life
Enhanced Care has aims to give the best quality of life for our children and young people. Accordingly we give a safe and nurturing environment. This is therefore to protect our most vulnerable individuals. Like those who have autism or learning difficulties and physical disabilities. And those with emotional, psychological, behavioural and social needs.
Our homes and services are based in the North East of England, County Durham and Teeside. However, we happily accept referrals from all over the UK.
The areas we specialise in are:
In addition, we support individuals with complex health needs.
Our care is medium or long term because this ensures a sense of stability for our residents.
– Education is the key to unlock freedom. In other words education is one of our priorities. Therefore we work with the local authority and make an Individual Education Plan (IEP). A plan unique to the needs and abilities of the child or young person.
Specialist EBD Placements
– Enhanced Care provides care for Crisis Placements and Solo Placements which often go hand in hand. However, these are children and young persons who may have been sexually or physcially abused. They may be self-harming or on suicide watch. They may simply have great difficulty in integrating with other young people. We provide them with an their own private space and 24 hour care. Moreover they will have a recovery plan, psychological and educational therapies, and behaviour management.
– Enhanced Care has a round-the-clock team of highly trained consultants, specialists and therapists. Consequently they provide critical support to our children and young residents. We carefully select these professionals because above all, every individual is treated gently with understanding. After that allowing them to heal, build in confidence to learn and develop for the future. All of our carers and health professionals receive continual training and assessment because this ensures that they continue the highest level of skills, care and compassion.
Children and Young Persons Services Outcome Assessments
– In conclusion, this is a crucial part of our Enhanced Care service.
- Management of Mental Health
- Physical Health and Self Care
- Living Skills
- Social Networks
- Addictive Behaviour or Substance Misuse
- Identity and Self-Esteem
- Trust and Hope