Salary: £9.75 per hour
Fellingate Care Centre is a nursing and residential care home in Felling, Gateshead. Part of family run company Enhanced Care Group offers high quality residential, nursing and dementia care across the north-east.
We are looking for a care assistant to join our family and be proud to be part of the team. Our main priority for this job role is to find people with the right values, behaviours and attitudes that match our own – could this be you?
What we need from you?
Above all we want someone to have Passion, show Respect, provide Trust, ooze Pride and settle into our care Family with ease.
Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care or above is preferred but not essential.
With a warm-hearted approach, an interest in working within a caring Home and a desire to make someone’s day special this job could be the perfect one for you.
- Provide highest possible levels of care with compassion and understanding when supporting and assisting our residents.
- Ensuring that our residents retain their dignity and comfort at all times.
- Deliver personal care and any other support required by our residents
- Take leadership and direction from our Senior Staff Team and Home Manager.
- Update care planning needs via electronic system adapting to the needs of our residents.
- Follow the Home’s policies and procedures.
What is in it for you?
- Training Support
- Development Opportunities
- Uniform is provided
- DBS paid for
- Double time paid on Bank Holidays
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Company Events
- Refer a Friend Scheme; earn £200 per successful candidate*
- On-site parking
- Free snacks and refreshments whilst on shift
- NEST pension plan
- Rewards for 5,10,15,20 and 25 years
- Employees are to have both COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Staff are testing on every shift using Rapid Test supplied by the Home.
- Staff weekly testing using a PCR test.
- PPE is in stock and is to be worn by staff as per Government Guidelines.
Become a care assistant today!