Senior Care Assistant – Fellingate
Salary: £10.30 per hour
Fellingate Care Centre is a residential and nursing care home in Felling, Gateshead. Part of family run company, Enhanced Care Group offers high quality residential, nursing and dementia care across the north-east.
We are looking for Senior Care Assistants to join our family and be proud to be part of the team. Our main priority for this job role is to find people with the right values, behaviours and attitudes that match our own – could this be you?
What we need from you?
Above all we want someone to have Passion, show Respect, provide Trust, ooze Pride and settle into our care Family with ease.
Diploma Level 3 in Health and Social Care or above is essential alongside Medication training.
An interest in working within a caring Home with positive energy, enthusiasm and compassion and required to work within the role.
- Leading and motivating a team of dedicated Care Assistants.
- Oversee the development of care plans via a electronic system that are designed to provide meaningful choice to our residents.
- Provide highest possible levels of care with compassion and understanding when supporting and assisting our residents.
- Safe handling of medication.
- Carry out regular checks on residents.
- Ensuring that our residents retain their dignity and comfort at all times.
What is in it for you?
- Training Support
- Development Opportunities
- Uniform is provided
- DBS paid for.
- Double time paid on Bank Holidays
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Company Events
- Refer a Friend Scheme; earn £200 per successful candidate*
- On-site parking
- Free snacks and refreshments whilst on shift
- NEST pension plan
- Rewards for 5,10,15,20 and 25 years
- Employees are required to have both does of the vaccination by 11th November 2021.
- Staff are tested on every shift using Rapid Test supplied by the Home.
- Staff are required to have a PCR test weekly.
- PPE is in stock and is to be worn by staff as per Government Guidelines.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, or to find out more, please call 0191 469 9110 for an informal chat or complete your application below.